Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?

Go down 
+3
mausham2004
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ZUNK
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? Empty
PostSubject: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 am

Please help me out!!!!
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 am

its not a big problem bro, just study ur course of content completly. leave other things and concentrate in reading only.
give some time to fresh ur mind too by logining in to frensclub also.Very Happy
after reading ur course and knowing all the courses u will gain confidence and u will not be afraid.
Back to top Go down
mausham2004
New Face
New Face
mausham2004

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 am

For that you have to study carefully, u have to concentrate on ur study only, beside that no mobiles,no computers just ur mind must be in ur study!!!
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 am

Thanks frens my exam is now over and it was good!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:43 am

congraz vastu for ur good exam.
Back to top Go down
devilzville
New Face
New Face
devilzville

PostSubject: why m i for??   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 am

Y don't you take some coolest advices form meh?? i really much striked with xams and hatched a goal!
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 am

Oh really another adviser in fc, hope u'll be good adviser....

Hope to c u giving some good advice over here..........

Best of luck
Back to top Go down
devilzville
New Face
New Face
devilzville

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am

xams ko bhoooooot??? one best way to solve is HORLICS! have it n crak those bhoots haha

next trick ny other day............ 1 in a day coz over dose can b dangerous!
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 pm

devilzville wrote:
xams ko bhoooooot??? one best way to solve is HORLICS! have it n crak those bhoots haha

Laughing lol lol! ..........
HORLICKS khaoooooo, exam ka BHOOOOOOOT Evil or Very Mad bhagaooooooo Laughing
Back to top Go down
devilzville
New Face
New Face
devilzville

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 am

ok i think its time for a new one... but no guyz have yet liked myh above IDEA! so how cud i post a new one..... may b after few dayz...
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

ok m curious to know about the next idea, coz i have got xam tomorrow.

but tomorrow i will have HORLICKS and kick the bhoooooooooot Laughing

for next exam i will use ur next idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

do you want some cheat techniques, frm which you can cheat even if invigilator is right infront of you. lol.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 am

ya I want some of the techniques, coz m very poor in cheating.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 pm

PM me for detail. but that technique works best for board exams only, coz at your own college invigilator might know you and how you are.

That technique is so much perfect and undetactable, but it works only when the invilator is someone who dont know you.

Hmm. So whens your examination exactly.

If you are serious then please mail me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
devilzville
New Face
New Face
devilzville

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 am

I suppose your xams r now finished!
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 am

whose exams devilzville??????
Back to top Go down
Nix
Nix

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:47 pm

i guess,,,he is talking abt zunk???
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 am

devilzville wrote:

next trick ny other day............ 1 in a day coz over dose can b dangerous!

xam is nearer Sad Have to drink horlicks alot Very Happy

whats the next trick devilzville.

time for new trick lol!
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:45 am

yes my exam result is out and I had passed it....

congrates me........... heheheheheh
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

oh sorry zunk , i forgot to congraz result. i knew your result yesterday. you have scored good marks. congratulation zunk Best of luck Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks bro..................
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:29 pm

ongratulation dude for ur result. hope good for better future.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Nix

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:07 am

congratulation zunk.......
Back to top Go down
devilzville
New Face
New Face
devilzville

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 am

OKEY! FINALLY MYH TRICK WORKED N zunk PASSED! CONGRATS DEAR! AFTER A LONG MAY BE ITS NOW TIME FOR A NEW TRICK! BUT WHO GUYZ HAVE THEIR EXAMS NEAR?? NYONE??

IF SOMEONE IS THERE I'LL WILL SURELY THINK ABOUT IT!
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 am

devilzville wrote:
AFTER A LONG MAY BE ITS NOW TIME FOR A NEW TRICK! BUT WHO GUYZ HAVE THEIR EXAMS NEAR?? NYONE??

IF SOMEONE IS THERE I'LL WILL SURELY THINK ABOUT IT!

dont worry we are again having exams after 30 days. waiting for the exam and ur new trick Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?   My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it? Empty

Back to top Go down

My exam is comming soon and I'm worried about it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next