Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
ZUNK
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
Rosh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosh
New Face
New Face
Rosh

I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 am

i have just completed my intermediate level now i m confused about what to study?

N my background subj is science

Please guyz help me out...................
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 am

I think you should choose the subject which you like and which you think that it will make your life better in future.

In which subject you are intrested Rosh?
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:45 am

In my point of view you have to select the subject which is of your intrest, and only interest doesn't matter but you hav to keep it up...................

Best of luck............... ROSH
Back to top Go down
bsal
bsal

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 am

oh Rosh firstly congrate that u had completed ur intermediate level..
u r confused what to study .. so initially its all on ur interest..so choose what u want to read and tell us we may advice u whether it is best for u or not.. and i would like to say dont take any decision wid force of anybody ok....

have gr8 time wid frensclub....

.........frensclub rocks........
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 am

The basic intention of study is to survive in this competetive world. Now it depends how you want to survive and at which level you want to take your life into.

Whatever, there are lot of streams and field, choose such which you like, which you are in intrested. There is NO field or stream that doesnt have scope. Theres scope in each and every study. So you better choose which you like, what you like to study, be it music, dancing, arts etc.

Stand out of crowd. Dont be herd of sheeps.

What I find in our society is, like " Tom is goin for medical so should I, Dick is joining Eng. that sounds so cool, even I should join, Harry is going for BBS, wow". Moreover, In our conservative society parents have specally problem with their wards choice of study, they wants them to select only selected field of their choice and this behaviour shrinks the freedom and creative mind of people like you.

Whatever always remember, in life do such work, so that you dont feel like working.

Else your life will be hectic, you will start to take your work as burden, tensions worries. Though you'll earn money, but thats not the life you've dreamt of or imagined of.

You need to be far sighted.

So take your time, before choosing your stream. Do research on net, or better get education counselling. That will help you.

All the best.

Thanks.

Last edited by Counselor on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 am

great counselling from our COUNSELOR.

you are working according to ur name. best of luck and thanx for the counselling our member.

Thanx!!
Back to top Go down
Nix
Nix

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 pm

yeah,,,,dat's the gr8 counselling....i liked it....i guess u can solve my problem too...
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:45 am

i think he can, so NIX post ur problem also. Don't keep it with urself only. :arrow:
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:22 am

ya dude gr8 work,

keep it up!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 am

Im proud of counselor.........
thats the great man. great solution n of cours all the leader head of frensclub4u
hi rosh dis iz also one of new face n take time n select a sub which suits u and that iz comfortable for u to read. try to think of own not of frends circle..................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!   I'm worried about my career!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm worried about my career!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1