Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????

Go down 
+2
p$y(h0s0uL
Hangboordem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? Empty
PostSubject: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 am

Hey guyz,

Its me newbie over n i see the counseling team is really good so I hope i will get some solution from fc.......

Please co-operate me...........

There are three girls......... n single me...............

suppose A,B,C n me..........

Its was my first week in my colz..... every one talks me nicely n that A,B,C too....

attraction happen to all of us..... I have too.....

Firstly I become so close to C, she cares me alot, I know the feelings very nicely... then after A came in my circle, than I became close to A, I think I love her may be that was only attraction...... during that situation i came to know B also like me.........

Man I was going to be crazy.... three girls n single me............????

After some days A was engaged wid other boy....... I was worried but B and C is there ni.......
Then after sometime one of by fren become bf of B, finally only C left..........

BUT when I was engaged with A n B i totally give dam care about C, life sucks me.... I didn't care about her.........

But now I am realizing what I have done.......n how it hurts...... now I m jus realizing my mistake, Even I cant remain without thinking about C.....Just I missed her, she is infront of me but cant stand infrnt of her too. when i try to close my eyes only i c her..........

GUYz i know that was only my mistake but I think every thing had its solution can't We can'nt be same as before..........??????

HOPE FOR THE GOOD REPLY???

[note: don't ask who the hell A,B,C are]
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 am

Dude i don't see any problem left there. u told that u were engaged wid A,B,C....... u were close to all. and now A n B is gone means u hav a time for C. if u r still close or nth is going wrong then again try to be close wid C. if she also really care about u then definately she will be with you. its just ur thinking that is making u think she is away from u. At first go and talk wid her politely like u used to talk before and everything will be fine.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 am

yes man pshyco is rite........ as i read your prb i rem one HINDI movie "BAchna Ye hasinay", 3 girls n single man........

Trulely thats your fault u didn't care abot "C" when u were engaged wid A n B.

Now you are alone and u are seeking for C again... its not like if she really likes u care u wait for some moments... true love never ends. Although u have attracted with someone else for a moment, u have to understand her..

May be c iz confused whether in future you'll again make the same mistake what you have done...

B-positive.. if c really take care about you then c iz will always yours..........
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Mr. Hangboordem

According to you, You took "C" for granted when you had "A" and "B" and now you realize, as you dont have "A" and "B". Am I right?

Well, did you really realized "C" and realized what you DID exactly (which I dont know). This is most important. Realization!

What will you do if "A" or "B" comes back again in your life? What if some other, much more beautiful and much more caring girl comes for you. Would you sacrifice "C" for any of them or take her for granted again? WILL YOU?

So better ask your self, your inner you?

And if you think "C" is the only one and you wont let her go no matter what kind of girl comes in your life, then GO for "C". Dont think too much.

Remember, Its good to be oppertunist, but not regarding love and relationship.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am

thank you guys for providing such a solution
thanks frens club

for me its hard to stand in front of her and to talk.
hope to talk u soon?
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:19 am

Well knowing about your problem....

U know one thing 1st impression is last impression..... so wt impression u had made infront "C" you know yourself...

Now be brave just stand infront of her, if you can't remember all those days....... try to be man..... though she ignores u just try for the best....

Atleast do friendship yar.......
Back to top Go down
jolly
New Face
New Face
jolly

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:28 am

u cannot speak with her? thats good.actually u shouldnt dare to speak with her.i dont think that u love her.i think that u want a grl by ur side all the time thatswhy sometimes A ,B and if nothing left C .just leave her alone she will be happy n dont worry you will get next D soon.but ur next D will be just like A and B.
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 am

jolly wrote:
u cannot speak with her? thats good.actually u shouldnt dare to speak with her.i dont think that u love her.i think that u want a grl by ur side all the time thatswhy sometimes A ,B and if nothing left C .just leave her alone she will be happy n dont worry you will get next D soon.but ur next D will be just like A and B.

Dear Jolly,

Life is not that simple and easy to tackle with, like that of movie.

Why be negative and ruin things, when we can make something better if we TRY and we if REALIZE.

Realization is most imporant matter of topic here.

Moreover, here friends with these kind of problem do not post their problem to follow anyone of us, like what to do and what not to do. They are grown up, and they understand their situation well, and they are down because of self realization, and all they need is counselling, and help them to be positive and happy and make everything allright for themseleves and others.

One thing we should know about him is, he posted problem here not because of his mistake (though he might have made it), rather its because of realization of his mistake, so theres a difference.

Even I need counselling, even you need counselling in life Jolly, and what if counselor give you harsh, cold negative reply towards you and your life. NOW DONT TELL ME YOU DONT NEED ANYONE AND YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKE.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:09 pm

yeah jolly.............couselor is correct. the greatest outcome for the unknown mistake is its realization and attempt to correct it. now that hangboordem has realised his mistake and is seeking a chance to overcome then he should be given a good suggestion. Don't mind dear fren jolly but ur words seems like to be lil rude. anyways welcome to the club. warm welcome will be given in your introduction. Smile

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 pm

guyz are rite jolly............... ur being a bi rude.........leave it n warm welcome to you in club.........

lets come into the topic n where our problem man is............. hope you are getting the things. the guyz are willing to tell u hangbroodem.......
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 am

hi Hangboordem, firstly i like to thank you for sharing ur problem.

I read ur problem and found that you made a mistake. Every one makes mistake in their life. but beside that mistake you have done one great thing i.e. realization of ur mistake.

among 100's of people only some of them realize their mistakes and that is the great thing.

now my suggestion would be, first meet C and say sorry if you can. otherwise increase ur frenship with C like previously and be good fren of her. take care of her more than she used to take care of you and every thing will be allright.

thanx

have a good time in FC.
Back to top Go down
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 am

all of u guys r rite n including jolly.
i just want to ask one question to jolly how many boys do u like from the day u know what iz love? plz reply this question...............>>>>>>>>>>>>.?????????????
AND I THINK THAT ITS NOT ONLY ONE MAY BE MORE THAN ONE.AM I RIGHT? I REALL APPRECIATE UR COMMENT BUT THE WAY OF LIFE WITH THE CIRCLE MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN D,E,F,............... (MAY NOT BE LIKE A,B,C.)
Back to top Go down
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am

NO GUYS THOUGH I HAVE MADE MISTAKE N REALIZE MINE MISTAKE .
FOR ME THE BEAT SOLUTION I THINK IZ TO FORGET ALL OF GALS. AM I RIGHT ADMIN.
I THINK MISTAKE GARARA REALIZE GARNU THULO KURA HOINA JASTO LAGCHA BUT AABA YASTO MISTAKE GARDINA I KNOW THAT I HAVE LEARN THE FIRST STEP O0F LOVE THAT IZ NEVER BELIVE N GIRLSSSSSSSS THERE IZ ONE PROVERB THAT SUITS IN CASE OF ME (AAS GARNU VAAR NAPARNU)

I WROTE MY MISTAKE BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE MISTAKE OF THAT GALS AM I RIGHT ?
NOW I WILL POST MISTAKE OF A,B,C
]

TO BE CONT...............
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 am

Hangboordem wrote:

I THINK MISTAKE GARARA REALIZE GARNU THULO KURA HOINA JASTO LAGCHA BUT AABA YASTO MISTAKE GARDINA

ya, that is called realization. you made a mistake and now you are saying you wont make that kind of mistake any more. that is bcoz of realization of mistake.

anyway be positive in life and lets hear the mistakes of A, B, C

Personal Suggestion : plz use english language
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 am

I don't what ur thinking hang........... but dont think so much..... hope for the best.....P.S -- MAY BE THER WILL BE USERS FROM OUTSIDE ALSO SO USE ENG LANGUAGE...........THANKS......
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 am

Hangboordem wrote:
NO GUYS THOUGH I HAVE MADE MISTAKE N REALIZE MINE MISTAKE .
FOR ME THE BEAT SOLUTION I THINK IZ TO FORGET ALL OF GALS. AM I RIGHT ADMIN.
I THINK MISTAKE GARARA REALIZE GARNU THULO KURA HOINA JASTO LAGCHA BUT AABA YASTO MISTAKE GARDINA I KNOW THAT I HAVE LEARN THE FIRST STEP O0F LOVE THAT IZ NEVER BELIVE N GIRLSSSSSSSS THERE IZ ONE PROVERB THAT SUITS IN CASE OF ME (AAS GARNU VAAR NAPARNU)

I WROTE MY MISTAKE BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE MISTAKE OF THAT GALS AM I RIGHT ?
NOW I WILL POST MISTAKE OF A,B,C.
dude........wat u saying? realization is the gr8est achievement then any other thing......don't feel it other way. and about the girls...............i agree wid u .never believe in girls coz they hav 2 teeths like that of elephant. one for showing and other for eating. BTW dude mistake happens mistakenly.so realisation is the gr8est solution to all those mistake.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

Buddy Hangboordem,

Our mind is not like that of Hard disk of computer, so that we can delete stuffs whenever we want to. You wont be able to forget anyone (A,B or C), yeah you will try to run away from their thougths, and sad part is the more you try to run away from something, the more that things is going to chase you in ur mind.

That is why it is important to understand the situation and circumstances from every angle in POSITIVE way, rather than blaming SELF or blaming ANYONE.

One thing is, no one is responsible for your sadness or happiness, rather its you. Your happiness and sadness likes in you. Its your mind, the sub consciouss level of your mind which is not able to differenciate the REAL world.

Well, did you read the article I"ve posted regarding on LOVE SECTION, please read it.

As about blaming girls or boys, this fight of cat and dog goes on and on and on, but it is well known to us, than none can survive without each other.

Whatever, I want you to wactch the movie "Secrete". Its available on maha boudha. Infact, I request each and every one, to watch that movie at least once. You can download from net or its DVD is availabe in KTM.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 am

Counselor wrote:

One thing is, no one is responsible for your sadness or happiness, rather its you. Your happiness and sadness likes in you. Its your mind, the sub consciouss level of your mind which is not able to differenciate the REAL world.

ya, there are two types of mind : consciouss and sub-counciouss mind.

dont let you controlled by ur sub consciouss mind. hope for the good.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 am

p$y(h0s0uL wrote:
dude........wat u saying? realization is the gr8est achievement then any other thing......don't feel it other way. and about the girls...............i agree wid u .never believe in girls coz they hav 2 teeths like that of elephant. one for showing and other for eating. BTW dude mistake happens mistakenly.so realisation is the gr8est solution to all those mistake.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.

nowadays m observing that, p$y(h0s0uL is also being positive in his life and giving positive suggestions to others.

thanx alot p$y(h0s0uL for good suggestions and good change Very Happy Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:56 am

hi guys once again thankx giving me suggestion
ok guys i will write on english
now i m feeling little free with sharing problem wit u guys.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 am

Hangboordem wrote:

now i m feeling little free with sharing problem wit u guys.

ya bro, sharing makes our pain to decrease. so, dnt hesitate to share with us. have a good time and keep in touch with frensclub4u.
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 pm

|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-( wrote:

nowadays m observing that, p$y(h0s0uL is also being positive in his life and giving positive suggestions to others.

thanx alot p$y(h0s0uL for good suggestions and good change Very Happy Best of luck

Lol |>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-( i m always positive in my life. But the thing that makes me different from other is my feelings. I don't think the things like u guys think. My views are different then all of you. So ppl think me in negative way. But these days i've changed myself from being me. I m just changing to see other happy coz i know that ppl enjoy in fake talks rather then the truth. I've experienced it talking wid many ppl. And i m happy for that coz it makes someone happy atleast.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Hangboordem
New Face
New Face
Hangboordem

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 pm

ya guyz i'll share my prb alwyz coz i'll get always good comments..........

c u till

coz my exam is coming soon so hv to leave for few dayz.........

mis fc.......
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:18 pm

ok Hangboordem. best of luck for your exam.

to best in your exam Very Happy

ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? Bol01
Back to top Go down
jolly
New Face
New Face
jolly

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 am

to Hangboordem.sorry for late response.........i didnt like anyone after knowing the meaning of love.actually i knew the meaning of love when i liked 1 and the meaning of love has never changed for me till then.....and neither could i like anyone that way...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????   ITS MY LAST CHANCE??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS MY LAST CHANCE???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FRENSCLUB WORLD :: Problem N Solution-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com