Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How you choose your nick name in fc???

Go down 
+5
kaji_thapa
kaji
Nix
p$y(h0s0uL
ZUNK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

How you choose your nick name in fc??? Empty
PostSubject: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 am

Guyz!!!

Here a game for we, post how u choose your nick name in FC....

Post the reason behind it....
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am

well...

My nick name in fc is "ZUNK"

meaning I don't know..........

reason... My brother put the name PUNK firstly but I dont like so just replace the letter "P" by "Z"... this is the reason ..........heheh funny......
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:51 pm

The meaning of zunk is unnecessary. Like we get zunk mail in our messenger. Wink Wink Razz Razz Thanks!!! Ciao.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 pm

By the way its ZUNK not junk.........

we are here to share our nick name and its reason behind it...... what's about your name psyhco..........
Back to top Go down
Nix
Nix

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:51 am

My nick name in fc is NIX and the meaning is Naughty Intelligent Expressive.....one of my close frens put this nick name and the meaning for me...n i like my nick name...."NIX" Smile
Back to top Go down
kaji
kaji

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 am

oh My nickname in FC is Kaji and i put this bcoz my last name is Thapa n so thapa are called Kaji sooooooooooooo Smile
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:33 am

p$y(h0s0uL= p$y(h0 + s0uL

and p$y(h0= a person who has lost his mind, talks things that are out of understanding of normal people like you.
s0uL= disembodied spirit of a dead human.

and i m the p$y(h0s0uL ( disembodied spirit of a dead human who has lost his mind and talks things that are out of understanding of normal people/ surviving people in this world) and there is no reason for me to choose this name. I am just p$y(h0s0uL. Hope u got meaning of my name.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.

Last edited by p$y(h0s0uL on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaji_thapa
kaji_thapa

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 am

kaji wrote:
oh My nickname in FC is Kaji and i put this bcoz my last name is Thapa n so thapa are called Kaji sooooooooooooo Smile
itz the same for me as i am thapa and we r called kaji
Back to top Go down
SMJRIFLE
SMJRIFLE

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:36 am

well i just typed S,M,J, and Rifle suited best Wink
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 am

mine is :

|> = P
|? = R
\-/ = A (inverted A)
|\/| = M
-] = E (inverted E)
§ = S
)-( = H

its just my name not nick name
Back to top Go down
jolly
New Face
New Face
jolly

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

"JOLLY"
one of my best friends gave me this name and i love this name as much as i love him
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 am

jolly wrote:
"JOLLY"
one of my best friends gave me this name and i love this name as much as i love him

Then you must be Jolly Girl.
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 am

As about me, I never thought to be Counselor here. Actually, as I was browsing this forum, the section Problem and Solution caught my eye quickly and thought it would be better to counsel here atleast and thats why I chose this name.

From my early days I was always intrested in reading peoples problem, like in different magaizens, from Femina, Cosmopolitan, Galdaracs to our Wave.

Later, I happen to read lots of book regarding psychology, religion, and spiritual which really helped me to understand different human behaviours and conditions, and therefore slowly I happen to counsel my friends and brothers with different problems like Sexual Abuse, sex education to Drugs Addiction and lot more. I even helped lot of people in understanding the concept of religion and God as well as clearing confusions, contradictions and anamolies of hinduism.

Well, I'm not any prof counselor nor I have ever though of to be one. For now, I'm tagged FC Counselor and I hope I would help my friends and brothers regarding any problem.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:25 am

Its great FC counselor....you are simply geat..........."JOLLY" your fren must be luck lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you choose your nick name in fc???   How you choose your nick name in fc??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How you choose your nick name in fc???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Section :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com