Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bmp files not working.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

bmp files not working. Empty
PostSubject: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 pm

guys !!! Today i tried to post some pics in the forum but the pics were not supported by the site. it showed only the link to the pic but not the image of the pics. The pics were .bmp format. so plz check it out.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 am

just change the pictures format from .bmp to .jpg

then upload it and post the link. It will work

P.S. better always change the extension of .bmp to .jpg and use it, coz .bmp pictures are of large sizes. You can check it. When you change the extension to .jpg , the size will decrease.
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:31 am

i know......... i was just feeling lazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy to change the format and again upload it to hosting site and post here. it takes a lot of time............. Wink
Thanks!!! Ciao.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 am

you should do that p$y(h0s0ul, coz we cannot upload pictures directly in our site Sad
Back to top Go down
kaji_thapa
kaji_thapa

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 am

i think someone iz getting lazy Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 am

p$y(h0s0uL wrote:
i know......... i was just feeling lazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy to change the format and again upload it to hosting site and post here. it takes a lot of time............. Wink
Thanks!!! Ciao.

The best and easiest and fastest way to change the image format is by MSpaint. Just type mspaint on run command and enter, which will open MS Paint programme. In there you can either drag the image or browse mannually, and after that all you got to do is save it giving.jpg extention.

Thats all.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 am

Counselor wrote:
p$y(h0s0uL wrote:
Thanks!!! Ciao.

The best and easiest and fastest way to change the image format is by MSpaint. Just type mspaint on run command and enter, which will open MS Paint programme. In there you can either drag the image or browse mannually, and after that all you got to do is save it giving.jpg extention.

Thats all.
Thanks.

there's even easier way , just rename the .bmp to .jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bmp files not working.   bmp files not working. Empty

Back to top Go down

bmp files not working.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About Us :: Forum Help, Queries n Feedbacks-