Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The bear and the rabbit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

The bear and the rabbit Empty
PostSubject: The bear and the rabbit   The bear and the rabbit EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

There once was a bear and a rabbit that hated each other. One day, they found a genie in a lamp who said he would grant them each three wishes.The bear went first and he said,"I wish to be the only male bear in this Forrest." And he got his wish.
The rabbit said, "I want a motorcycle helmet." And he got his wish.
The bear went up and said, "I wish to be the only male bear in the United States, and all the rest to be female." And he got his wish.
The rabbit said, "I wish I had a motorcycle to go with that helmet." And he got his wish.
The bear said, "I wish I was the only male bear in the world, and all the rest were females." And he got his wish.
It was the rabbit's turn, and he said, "I wish that bear was gay." lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

The bear and the rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bear and the rabbit   The bear and the rabbit EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:34 am

lol!
nice joke dude
Back to top Go down

The bear and the rabbit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainments :: Fun Zone-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com