Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naren
Good Member
Good Member
Naren

ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 pm

ALWAYS LOVE SINGLE
DON'T LOVE DOUBLE
IF U LOVE DOUBLE
U WILL BE IN A TROUBLE

SOO............GUYS LOVE ONLY SINGLE........................
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 am

hehe Naren,

But what kind of love your r telling, doing for frens or wid someone special............
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 am

That was just a prose and it shouldnt go that far. Offcourse he meant only for life partner, but I guess it doesnt goes for LOVE. Love is Godly. Theres only one love, one God. lol.

Last edited by Counselor on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 am

ur getting it wrong Counselor..............one love is not Godly.........its emotionally..........between two or more ppl.........its a relationship that bounds u .........

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:48 am

Love is Godly to me and many more. I dont like emotinal things, coz it makes you weak.
And love is freedom, not bondage of any realtionship.

Relationship can be bound by other things as well.

Love is cheap these days, with cheap meanings and wrong interpretations.

I know you are athiest, thats why you keep pricking with GOD. Thats your belief but not mine and others. So dont want to go into complexity with debates and arguement.

Thanks Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ABOUT   LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ABOUT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1