Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

with the name of frens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bsal
bsal

with the name of frens Empty
PostSubject: with the name of frens   with the name of frens EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:26 am

Do u know one truth but bitter......let me know u all....

"THERE IS NO ANY RELATION OF FRENS BETWEEN TWO CLOSE BOY AND GIRL"

iF u dont agree wid this quote then u may feel wid ur frens relation and urself too.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: with the name of frens   with the name of frens EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:08 am

Well bsal,

You had post a good question!!

I think-think and think and conclude that u are wrong, completely wrong! Friendship is not measure by one or two person relation. Friendship is as pure as water of a river. Friendship can be done with anybody why not girl, and as u tell after it if there is relation between boy n girl than who had said the friendship between them are finished. The friendship will be more strong.

And as i feel about myself i had got too many friends, maximum are girls and all of them are not my girlfriend......

with the name of frens Friendquotes4

with the name of frens BridgeTo070215
Back to top Go down
bsal
bsal

PostSubject: Re: with the name of frens   with the name of frens EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:52 am

i m agree wid u zunk, but u dont understand what i want to say. what u say its true. but i mean to say is that we got
many frens as boys and girls too beside these a boy and a girl who are very close to each other, who dont miss a single second
to spend together, and if some one asked them what the relation between u guys then they will definetly say we are best frens or frens. BUt in actual they are completly wrong there is something else between them but they didnt knew that , they will realize it later..

Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: with the name of frens   with the name of frens EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:58 am

Ya man I am getting u, look there is no-moments to get hearts melts, It depends on the situation. What will be the situation and all like that. But to come feeling or something we need a bond relation between us and that relation is called "FRIENDSHIP"

BESIDE THAT OUR HEART IS FOR ONE... HOPE YOUR ARE GETTING ME ...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: with the name of frens   with the name of frens Empty

Back to top Go down

with the name of frens
Page 1 of 1