Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about job

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mausham2004
New Face
New Face
mausham2004

about job Empty
PostSubject: about job   about job EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:45 am

People here in Sydney are going to die,,,,,,,,, just not getting any job... hard to survive........
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

about job Empty
PostSubject: Re: about job   about job EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 am

i think thats becoz of recession.

every where people are facing this problem, hope it will be alright soon.
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

about job Empty
PostSubject: Re: about job   about job EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 am

nope its not becoz of recession in Australia.... Australia is only the country that is out of recession. the main reason for ppl to be jobless is due to overpopulation. Australia has got mass number of people so due to this its very hard to provide job to anyone. Its all by the mistake of ppl that now they are suffering from jobless. they should get full information of the country they are apply for. everything like the chances of job, education system, cost, etc.widout knowing ppl apply for the country only listening to some of their frens and consultancy. and at last when they reach to that country and don't get any jobs and start regreting....... its not good. my suggestion to all those who want to go abroad would be first of all hav a detail information about the specific country that ur applying to... and its good if u apply to the country where there is some of ur relatives or fren who can help you at least.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

about job Empty
PostSubject: Re: about job   about job EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 am

what do you guys say about UK? I guess its same condition as that of Australia.
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

about job Empty
PostSubject: Re: about job   about job EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 am

Is UK also facing the same problem?

m not sure about it, but i guess UK also face the same problem like that of AUS, coz the number of people going there are increasing day by day.
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

about job Empty
PostSubject: Re: about job   about job EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 pm

ya these days the visa of UK is quite easier ......specially for nepalese....As far as i've came to know.......UK government is providing job to around 70000 ppl.its coz of the Olympic that is gonna be held sooner in UK.so for some period ppl applying for Uk don't hav to be worried about the job. But as u all know everycountry in this world (except Aus) is suffering from recession.........so after the olympic is over then it may be quite hard to get job. but depends up the period of recession.It is came to know that Uk is Overcoming recession so there is quite possiblilities of job compared to Aus for now.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about job Empty
PostSubject: Re: about job   about job Empty

Back to top Go down

about job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FRENSCLUB WORLD :: Problem N Solution-
Jump to: