Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She Likes you, She Likes you not?

Go down 
+4
p$y(h0s0uL
Nix
kaji
bsal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bsal
bsal

She Likes you, She Likes you not? Empty
PostSubject: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 am

Is she driving you nuts? Does her every move make you insane? Do you have the burning desire to tell her just how infatuated you are over her yet afraid of being rejected? Worry not as the following 20 signs of her should be a rough guide to you whether or not to take the risk of confessing your feelings for her or perhaps, it's just a one-sided thought all along.

How to tell if she Likes you?
1 Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
2 She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
3 Plays with her jewelry, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
4 She puts her fingernail between her teeth.
5 She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
6 She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she's thinking about you and her relating in some way...
7 She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
8 She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
9 Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
10 She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you.
11 She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
12 She laughs in unison with you.
13 Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth....
14 She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
15 She speeds up or slows down her speaking to match yours.
16 While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
17 In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.
18 Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile usually indicates interest in you.
19 Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
20 While talking to you, she rest an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
Back to top Go down
kaji
kaji

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:28 am

oh oh u r genieous in love fren n nice post tooooooooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nix
Nix

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:08 am

good job bsal Best of luck Very Happy Wink guys....try once...
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 am

Its worthless trying.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 am

uh i found it somewhat interesting, if i got chancce to know about my new girl then i'll try lol.....n bsal we have to find someting especial for psyhco........ hehheheheanyway its depends upon man to man.......thanks.........
Back to top Go down
kaji_thapa
kaji_thapa

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am

that one is really cool man nice post
Back to top Go down
sapan
New Face
New Face
sapan

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 am

nice post
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:04 am

kaji wrote:
oh oh u r genieous in love fren n nice post tooooooooo Very Happy

he is the love guru of our colz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 am

sapan wrote:
nice post

hmmmm...new face in FC. welcome sapan
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 am

excuse me .............who is love guru.............bsal.......OMG>......

guyz ask for love tips then....

Come back soon bsal in fC........
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 am

ya he is new face.......coz post is just one...............so welcome sapan.........
Back to top Go down
bsal
bsal

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 am

thankx guys .. i m visiting frensclub rarely coz my net had expired..so plz forgive me for this i will come back soon guys wid my interesting post till then post nice posts for this forum..
ok bye
take care u all..
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 am

sure dude......... hope to get coOL stuffs from u after ur return. Hav a good stay till then.

Thanks!!!
Ciao.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:06 am

ya come back soon dude.........
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:37 am

bsal wrote:
thankx guys .. i m visiting frensclub rarely coz my net had expired..so plz forgive me for this i will come back soon guys wid my interesting post till then post nice posts for this forum..
ok bye
take care u all..

ok dude......we are missing you and your nice post alot...........come back soon man.

have a good time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Likes you, She Likes you not?   She Likes you, She Likes you not? Empty

Back to top Go down

She Likes you, She Likes you not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FRENSCLUB WORLD :: Love Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com