Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this love????

Go down 
+2
p$y(h0s0uL
problem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
problem
New Face
New Face
problem

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am

I don't know what is going with me??? I  don't know as I was surfing net one of my fren told me about this forum. And I just tired here posting my problem, I had heard the counseling team is really good. I like one girl, actually we are in same class and problem is that I cant talk with her coz I don't have the guts to be infront of her, we talk in phone but cant stand in front of her.When I asked her do you have bf c told me NOOO but I heard she had got bf, this really hurts me. I know its my attraction only coz c is the most beautiful girl in our class. But this type of feeling came in my life first time. I had got too many girl frens but this time, time is being so hard to me..Please guyz find out what is going in my life.Problem
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:33 pm

dude i will just give u one solution coz i know the pain of being one sided love.......she told she doesn't hav anybody fren....then why don't u ask for date wid her and propose her wid something that is likely to impress her or wat she likes........Don't be late dude....else she will be gone forever and u may hav to cry sitting in the dark... just give a try if she doesn't have any boy frend.

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Hello there,

For your question "What is going on your life? Problem", I think its not a problem at all, and everythings going perfect in your life, so you gotta be positive about it.

Matter of fact, most of us have similar kind of problem.We get a big crush upon someone, and we are too scared or shy to express or reveal our feelings that been burning within us.

Did you asked if its love or not? Well, I say, its not a love, its a outer attraction or crush or physical attration whatever you say. You even dont know her properly, how can it be love. The kind of thing you are facing is just a natural attraction, which all of us have atleast once or keep having againg and again. lol.

Well, if you want help on how to tackle this situation, then theres two way, and as follows....

FIRST WAY

Reading your post, I can figure out your situation good enough, and heres my point of view and suggestion.

On the basis of your post, I made refrence of three things
1>She talks to you well
2>She is damn gorgeous
3>She says she doesnt have a boyfriend but you heard she got a boy friend.

Well, when she is telling you herself, she doesnt have a boyfriend and you hear others what they say. This clearly shows how moron you. There must be hundreds of guys who is trying to get her and some may be already talking to her. But she is still single, and this is the best thing you have right now. So you gotta be positive ALWAYS.

As you said she is beautiful, so its very much obvious that you gotta pay the price for that beauty. I dont mean money here, rather price of hard working to make a impresson on her heart good enough . Remember it is not so easy to win heart of beautiful girl comparitively to normal ones. Because our soceity is made up of like that so are the rules, they always give prefrence to beautiful one (beautiful from outside), so its obvious that price of those things gets higher. Let it be product or girl or a boy.

So in your case, she is beautiful and single. There must be tons of guys after her, some good some bad, some already in her touch. Since she is single, it means she is looking for someone special, someone out of the crowd, someone unique.

Now To win any girls heart you need to combination of three things no matter how you look physically, and they are, Confidence, Humour and Smartness. If these things are combined together, She is all yours (if she is single and lookin for someone).

Always be happy, never show your sad face to her or anyone, coz that will always give negative impression towards anypeople. When you are happy, everything will look good, people feels comfortable talking to you.

You need to built up your confidence and good sense of humor offcourse (Girls love humor a lot), never run out of topic while talkin to her and always talk about those thing whcih SHE likes, not what you like.

If she loves music then Dont talk about your heavy metal stuff with her. Get use to with Hanna montana, Miley Cyrus, Bollywood songs, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake and all, remember what she likes not what you like. Do research on net. Dedicate nice songs to her. I personally believe music is the best thing to express yourself indirectly and very efficiently.

As about your dressing style, dont try to be too much punk or unique so that you stand out of crowd in a funny way or posy way. What I see these days is guys have really bad sense of fashion. Try to be simple so that she feels comfortable to walk with you. Its always good to stand out of crowd but not in a posy way. Wear simple and cool outfits. I guess you got what I mean.

Now regarding smartness, dont be dull. Be active in your class. Try to lead by your own. Something extra. As she is in your class, you got whole lotta oppertunity to show yourself. You have the master key in your hand. Utilize your oppertunity. Try to gather attention of her in the class, INDIRECTLY by being smart. But dont be smart too much again. You dont wanna be called be oversmart in your class. And that generally happens when you try to poke on others work. So you better do your own work, in smart way. Study hard, do well in exams, ask QUESTIONS to your professor, and do well in sports as well.

Try to be artistic. Female have high sense of emotions than male, they are very emotional beings, so most of them are artists and if not they will love art. Now here, I dont mean painting or sketching art. Art can be anything, music, sketching, poem, playing instrument blah blah blah. And dont say you dont have art in your, there is no one who doesnt have art in themselve, you need to invoke the hidden artistry inside you. Art is a flow of inner you, through the medium (like brush, guitar, pencil, stick, dance). Art is something like girly thing, so you better develop one.

Always be tip top on ur outfit and neat as well. Your shoes specially, polish them well. Man is judge by his shoes not by his looks. Make sure your pants and shirts are pressed well. And hey, if you too have that ankle length pant which shows your socks, then please do increase it till it touches the ground. These days, theres soemthing wrong with uniform fashion and 90% of youths are caught in that bogus and funny looking pant style. Like pant is too narrow at down and that too till ankle showing socks. It sucks. I just dont understand why everyone is HERD OF SHEEPS. Grow up you all. If you dont have such then cheers. And as about deo you use, make sure its not that strong if you use. I suggest you to stick to one deo which is light if you use, (mine fav is brut cheap and best).

Moreover always keep chocolate in ur pocket or bag, coz you never know when you have to offer her. You may feel uncomfortable to give chocs to her in general way, but there might come a chance that she wants to eat something or you have enough courage to offer her. So always keep a chocolate and some fruity candies with you.

Keep noticing her body language. It will tell you a lot, if you knwo how to read them. Regardint this body language, girls are far smart. They have kind of natural instinct with them I guess, that they can tell by just looking a guy for sometime if he is intrested in her. So you gotta build it and understand her language. Remember 99% of girls are shy and they never ever start or reveal her feelings. So its very important to learn body language, so that you talk to her when you feel she is ready. Just like "Loha Garam hai, maar do hathauda" or "Hammer the steel when it is hot".

SECOND WAY

Wake up early in the morning, and do meditaion. Give some time to yourself. Concentrate on developing yourself, keep yourself busy in productive work. Read books, write stuffs, play games, study hard not hardly. Keep yourself busy as much as possibile, and do not sleep at day. Because if you sleep at day, you are bound to stay awake till late and you'll be thinking of her too much. If you have still problem sleeping, then concentrate on your breathing while closing your eyes, you'll soon fall asleep. Like this, it will help you to get rid of her thoughts and will make you go ahead.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
casult
New Face
New Face
casult

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 am

love that the word which doesnt have the one exact meaning ..it chages its own meaning according to our life . Personally, if i was supposed to define love it is just a game between two hearts n where we need to do everythg n need to loss everything.
Back to top Go down
bsal
bsal

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 am

thats true bro...
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 am

well thanks for the couselling guyz, our FC couselor had gave so much tips.... that must be so helpful.... as I know love is always like this.... what will be next we can't imagine.... as i had  read your prblem I guess she is near to u n friendly too.The most important thing you have to do is" be the closest fren of her".... first know about her and if this is your true love nobody have to tell you are in love or not...you will know yourself ........thanks......
Back to top Go down
problem
New Face
New Face
problem

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 am

Sorry guys the man wid problem is out of touch, actually i only knew when i check my mail and I had read all your answers that was great n the couselling team is also great.. I'll try to apply all your tips regarding shoe police too lol...... next I'll try to do frenship also, u u know guys she means alot for me, nowdays we are being so closed we started talking in class too. share our tiffin too.... n im just trying to be good fren first.... thanks guyz again n thanks frensclub............. 
Back to top Go down
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 pm

make that polish not police. lol.
Back to top Go down
ZUNK
ADMIN
ADMIN
ZUNK

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm

hahaha may be he was in hurry for that heheeh,,,,,

cya......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this love???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this love????   Is this love???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this love????
Page 1 of 1