Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT Professionals love letter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

IT Professionals love letter Empty
PostSubject: IT Professionals love letter   IT Professionals love letter EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 am

I saw you yesterday while surfing on the local train platform and realized that you are the only site I was browsing for. For a long time, I've been lonely, trying to find a bug in my life and you can be a real debugger for me now. My life is just an uncompiled program without you that never produces an executable code and hence is useless.

You not only have a beautiful face, but all your ActiveX controls are attractive as well. Your smile is so delightful that it encourages me and gives me power equal to thousands of mainframes processing power. When you looked at me last evening, I felt all my program modules running smoothly and giving expected results, which I have never experienced before.

With this letter, I just want to convey that, if we linked together, I'll provide you with all the objects and libraries necessary for a human being to live an error free life. Also don't bother about the Firewall, which may be created by our parents as I've strong hacking capabilities by which I'll ultimately break their security passwords and make them accept our marriage.

I anticipate that nobody is already logged into your database so that my connect script would fail. And it's all certain that if this happened to me, I will crash my system beyond recovery. Kindly interpret this letter properly and grant me all privileges of your Inbox
Back to top Go down
kaji
kaji

PostSubject: Re: IT Professionals love letter   IT Professionals love letter EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 am

hahhahahaha gud letter |>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-( seems tooo funny
Back to top Go down
kaji_thapa
kaji_thapa

PostSubject: Re: IT Professionals love letter   IT Professionals love letter EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:48 am

lolo this kind of love leeier woud be accepted by girl with IT as:
as i clicked on your love letter i recognised that u are a guest and must sign up before you enter...........
Back to top Go down
wolverine
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: IT Professionals love letter   IT Professionals love letter EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 am

ya funny one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT Professionals love letter   IT Professionals love letter Empty

Back to top Go down

IT Professionals love letter
Page 1 of 1