Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

frienship in my view

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaji
kaji

frienship in my view Empty
PostSubject: frienship in my view   frienship in my view EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:31 am

pirat I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.

I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.

Love becomes logically true when lost but still sought from the same source.

Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.

I write my own quotes. Except this one. I obviously stole this from somebody really clever. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kaji_thapa
kaji_thapa

PostSubject: Re: frienship in my view   frienship in my view EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 am

nice post kaji lol!
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

PostSubject: Re: frienship in my view   frienship in my view EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:54 am

oh 2 kaji here. Smile

welcome kaji to FC
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

PostSubject: Re: frienship in my view   frienship in my view EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Gr8 post kaji. And don't forget to introduce itself. Anyway ur welcome. Detailly I'll welcome u when u will introduce urself. Thanks!!! Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frienship in my view   frienship in my view Empty

Back to top Go down

frienship in my view
Page 1 of 1