Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some's secret love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaji_thapa
kaji_thapa

some's secret love Empty
PostSubject: some's secret love   some's secret love EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 am

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams....

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad some's secret love ANEMODRAWINGSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
p$y(h0s0uL
Special Member
Special Member
p$y(h0s0uL

some's secret love Empty
PostSubject: Re: some's secret love   some's secret love EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:45 pm

This is so damn good pal. My eyes filled with water. Why can't this dimwit girls understand such true love and follow the fake one. Why? (T_T)
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

some's secret love Empty
PostSubject: Re: some's secret love   some's secret love EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 pm

ya , really good.
thanx for the great post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some's secret love Empty
PostSubject: Re: some's secret love   some's secret love Empty

Back to top Go down

some's secret love
Page 1 of 1