Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFC WORLDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Counselor
FC Counselor
FC Counselor
Counselor

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 am

Michael Jackson 1958 -2009.

You taught me, how to dance,
You taught me how to sing,
You are the legend,
you are the king,
whose throne can never be replaced,
whose memory can never be forgotten.

So good by, oh Black Rose,
may you ever grow in our heart.

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did.

My eyes are probably wet by now.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Nix

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 am

ya dat's true.... Sad
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 am

So, sorry to hear this news.
We pray for his soul will Rest in Peace.......
Back to top Go down
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(
ADMIN
ADMIN
|>|?\-/|\/|-]§)-(

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 am

Michael Jackson Michael-jackson

Michael Jackson 039_30399michael-jackson-posters

Birth name : Michael Joseph Jackson
Born : August 29, 1958 Gary, Indiana, United States
Died : June 25, 2009 (aged 50)Los Angeles, CaliforniaUnited States
Genre(s) : Pop, R&B, rock, soul
Occupation(s) : Singer, songwriter, record producer, arranger, dancer, choreographer, actor, author, businessman, financier
Instrument(s) : Vocals, multiple instruments, percussion
Voice type(s) : Falsetto[1]
Years active : 1967–2009

KING OF POP

Michael Jackson Michael_Jackson_1984

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)[2] was an American recording artist and entertainer. The seventh child of the Jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5 and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group. Referred to as the "King of Pop"[2] in subsequent years, his 1982 Thriller is the world's best-selling record of all time[3] and four other solo studio albums are also among the world's best-selling records: Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and HIStory (1995).

In the early 1980s, he became a dominant figure in popular music and the first African-American entertainer to amass a strong crossover following on MTV. The popularity of his music videos airing on MTV, such as "Beat It", "Billie Jean" and Thriller—credited for transforming the music video into an art form and a promotional tool—helped bring the relatively new channel to fame. Videos such as "Black or White" and "Scream" made Jackson an enduring staple on MTV in the 1990s. With stage performances and music videos, Jackson popularized a number of physically complicated dance techniques, such as the robot and the moonwalk. His distinctive musical sound and vocal style influenced many hip hop, pop and contemporary R&B artists.

One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records—including one for "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time"—13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career—more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era. Jackson's highly publicized personal life, coupled with his successful career, made him a part of popular culture for almost four decades. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009, aged 50. The specific cause of death has yet to be determined.

Source : wikipedia.org
Back to top Go down
jina
jina

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 am

I like his Black and White song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1